Acer Aspire One D270 Driver is software that have to be installed to operate Acer Aspire One D270. Acer Aspire One D270 Driver allows users to access the hardware of Acer Aspire One D270. Here in this page you can download Acer Aspire One D270 driver for free. You just have to click the download buttons at the end of this article.
Acer Aspire One D270 Review
Acer Aspire One D270 is a small and thin laptop with 10.1-inch LED screen with a weight of 1.3 kg. The maximum resolution for this laptop is 1024 x 600 pixels. Acer Aspire One D270 is designed beautifully in four colors that you can choose the one you like. Acer Aspire One D270 has three USB 2.0 ports to connect with other devices. You cannot find USB 3.0 for this laptop. As other normal notebooks, Acer Aspire One D270 has headphone and microphone jacks to be used.
Acer Aspire One D270 uses the new Intel Atom N2600 processor, which has the speed of 1.6 GHz. It makes the D270 better than the older devices and faster in running office programs. This laptop is good in displaying and editing videos because it has HDMI, but this notebook is not recommended in editing a big capacity and resolution video.
Acer Aspire One D270 is assembled with DDR3 RAM to support the device in running programs. Thus, for the storage, it has 1 GB space to make the users easier to save their files. It is a big storage capacity for a notebook. D270 uses Li-ion battery and it can be used is up to 8 hours for the maximum battery life. In networking, it is available to use 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n for Wi-Fi connection and 10/100 for the Ethernet.
Acer Aspire One D270 Driver Installation Steps
- Find Acer Aspire One D270 Drivers on the webpage, Choose the driver that you need to install, and click the download button and save it in your storage.
- Select the Driver on your laptop and double click the file to run the installation.
- Follow the installation steps displayed on the screen and wait until the installation is complete.
- Right after Acer Aspire One D270 Driver installation finished, reboot your system, and you will have the access to the devices.
Acer Aspire One D270 Driver Uninstallation Steps
- Open “Control Panel” on your Acer Aspire One D270 notebook and click uninstall programs, and then find the Acer Aspire One D270 driver that you want to uninstall on the list.
- Double click the driver right after you find it and start the process.
- Wait until the process is done, reboot the laptop and the driver is completely removed from your Laptop.
In case you cannot find the driver on the list, please follow the steps below:
- Click start and type device manager, and open it.
- Find a driver that you wish to uninstall on the list and double click on it.
- Right-click on the device and click uninstall.
- On the confirmation tab, click OK to run the process, and wait until uninstallation is complete
- Reboot your laptop and you will find the driver is removed.
Download Acer Aspire One D270 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit)
Download Acer Aspire One D270 Driver for Windows 7 (64-bit)
Download Acer Aspire One D270 Driver for Windows 8
Card Reader Driver
Wireless LAN Driver (Atheros)